Based in Los Angeles, CA
May 29, 2018
In Along Together, you are a kid's imaginary friend: their invisible companion when there’s no one else around and their guardian when things get dangerous. When their dog, Rishu, goes missing, they turn to you for help. Guide your kid to explore extraordinary worlds, and work together to discover hidden secrets. Harness the power of imagination to lift trees, move boulders, power incredible machines, and create new paths where there are none to follow. Find Rishu, and bring him home!
Along Together is the third full title from Turbo Button, and our biggest game to date. It’s part point-and-click adventure and part puzzle-platformer - our inspirations range from from Zack and Wiki to Monument Valley to Calvin and Hobbes. Although you control the kid in addition to having your own actions, many of the scenarios were designed as if it were a co-op game. Along Together was initially released exclusively on Daydream, but is now available for all major VR platforms.
- 3+ hours of puzzle-platforming gameplay across over a dozen levels
- Hidden treasures and secrets to discover
- Beautifully-rendered environments filled with color and charm
- Crafted from the ground up for VR
- 3D audio with a full-length original soundtrack
- PlayStation®VR version supports native 120hz mode and comes with free copy of "Pooch Scooch" dynamic theme
- Support for high-performance 72hz mode on Oculus Go
- WorldSense support on Daydream
2018 Launch Trailer YouTube
Pooch Scooch Dynamic Theme (for PS4) YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Turbo Button
Turbo Button is an independent game studio in Los Angeles, CA. Founded in 2015, we make highly polished VR games that are accessible, comfortable, and most of all fun! We design and code for VR from the ground up with each project to take full advantage of it. We strive to respect the time and attention of our players by creating games that are worthwhile and memorable, and never lose sight of the passion that led us to do this in the first place.
More information on Turbo Button, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Along Together Credits
Production / Programming
Design / Programming
3D Art / Animation
Texturing / 2D Art
Mike Wilga / Paul Gorman