Based in Los Angeles, CA
May 26, 2016
Samsung Gear VR
Floor Plan is a puzzle adventure game that takes place entirely inside an elevator. Go floor to floor, find items, and meet a bizarre cast of characters. Discover relationships between different things in the building and unlock its secrets. It's the most fun you can have while stuck in an elevator.
Originally created in the 2015 Global Game Jam ("What do we do now?"), Floor Plan is a re-imagining of our favorite adventure game concepts for first person VR.
- Walk around the elevator, grab things, and press buttons! Or if you'd rather enjoy your buttons from a distance, you can play seated or standing with a variety of control options. (Control and movement options may vary between platforms)
- Floor Plan takes mechanics from your favorite classic point-and-click adventure games and reimagines them for first person VR. Whether you dream of inventory puzzles or you're a newcomer to the genre, you'll see it like you've never seen it before.
- Figure out alternate solutions to puzzles, solve them in different orders, or call the operator if you need a nudge in the right direction.
- Supports 90 FPS mode on PS4, 120 FPS mode on PS4 Pro.
Hands-On Edition Launch Trailer YouTube
Daydream Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade - Official Selection" Floor Plan, 2016
About Turbo Button
Turbo Button is an independent game studio in Los Angeles, CA. Founded in 2015, we make highly polished VR games that are accessible, comfortable, and most of all fun! We design and code for VR from the ground up with each project to take full advantage of it. We strive to respect the time and attention of our players by creating games that are worthwhile and memorable, and never lose sight of the passion that led us to do this in the first place.
More information on Turbo Button, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Floor Plan: Hands-On Edition Credits
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks